Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt PAPER Pattern
Prefer a digital copy? Buy one here.
This sweet take on a traditional nine-patch design is great for showing off your favorite fabrics or clearing out your scrap bin! Inspired by a quilt made by my Great-Great-Grandmother, the Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished Size: 62”x77”
- 20 fat quarters (or 40 for more variety)
- 2 yards of solid background fabric
- 4 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 70”x85” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
Patterns ship via USPS First Class Mail within 1-2 business days.