Simply Sampled Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
Create a beautiful sampler quilt while learning a variety of basic quilting techniques. This pattern will teach you to make half-square triangles, flying geese, quarter-square triangles, strip piecing and much more! Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished size: 54” x 67”.
- 15 fat quarters of print fabric*
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 62”x75” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
*Minimum amount required, use additional fat quarters for more variety.
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagrams and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.
For all PDF sales to the UK and EU, please use my Payhip shop.