Side Braid Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
A quick and easy, fat quarter friendly, quilt pattern! This throw sized quilt can be made using two different sized rectangles. The Big Braid uses large pieces and the Mini Braid uses pieces half the size. Construction is the same for both versions. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished Size: 60”x78”
- 20 print fat quarters (or 1/4 yard cuts)
- 1 1/2 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 68”x86” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagrams and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.
For all PDF sales to the UK and EU, please use my Payhip shop.