Half-Square Triangle Sampler Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
Create twelve blocks using half-squares triangles, discover the possibilities they provide. By the time you finish this quilt, you’ll be more than comfortable adding half-square triangles to your quilting projects! Pattern includes instructions for two different half-square triangle construction methods. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished Size: 54”x67”
- 8 fat quarters of print fabric*
- 1 1/4 yards of solid background fabric
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 62”x75” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
*Minimum amount required, use additional fat quarters for more variety.
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.
For all PDF sales to the UK and EU, please use my Payhip shop.