Create a beautiful sampler quilt while learning a variety of basic quilting techniques. This pattern will teach you to make half-square triangles, flying geese, quarter-square triangles, strip piecing and much more! Suitable for comfortable beginners. Finished quilt is: 54” x 67”.
- 15 fat quarters of print fabric*
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 1 3/4 yards of 90" batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
*minimum amount required
Paper pattern includes:
- Yardage requirements
- Cutting instructions
- Construction instructions
If you would prefer a PDF copy of this pattern, order here.
*Patterns ship via USPS within 1-2 business days.*