This sweet take on a traditional nine-patch design is great for showing off your favorite fabrics or clearing out your scrap bin! Inspired by a quilt made by my Great-Great-Grandmother, the Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt. Pattern is suitable for comfortable beginners!
Quilt Finishes at 62”x77”.
5-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Block Assembly Instructions
- Quilt Assembly Instructions
- 20 fat quarters (or 40 for more variety!)
- 2 yards of solid background fabric
- 4 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
Piece totals are included for cutting from scraps.
*All patterns include a license to sell items made with this pattern on a small home-scale basis. This includes charity events, craft shows, Etsy, etc.*
**You will receive an email right away (to your Paypal address), with the instructions and link for downloading the pattern. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder. Please note the link expires after 3 downloads, so be sure to save the pattern to your computer!**