A quick and easy, fat quarter friendly, quilt pattern! This throw sized pattern can be made using two different sized rectangles. The Big Braid uses large pieces and the Mini Braid uses pieces half the size. Construction is the same for both versions. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Quilt finishes at 60”x78”
- 20 print fat quarters (or 1/4 yard cuts)
- 1 1/2 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
I’ve included piece totals for both styles so you can easily cut from scraps!
4-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions
*Please note this is a PDF pattern download, you will need Adobe Reader to view this pattern.
*You will receive an email (to your paypal address), with the instructions and link for downloading the pattern. Please note the link expires after 3 downloads, so be sure to save the pattern to your computer!