Learn to make six types of star blocks in this starry sampler quilt pattern! You’ll make each block in two sizes and finish
them up with solid sashing to give the look of stars twinkling in the sky. Suitable for intermediate quilters. Finished quilt is:
60” x 80”.
- 12 fat eighths of print fabric
- 4 5/8 yards of solid background fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 3/4 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
Piece totals are included for cutting from scraps.
9-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions
*All patterns include a license to sell items made with this pattern on a small home-scale basis. This includes charity events, craft shows, Etsy, etc.*
**You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions and link for downloading the pattern. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder. Please note the link expires after 3 downloads, so be sure to save the pattern to your computer!**