A super fun throw quilt to show off your favorite fabrics. Random piecing makes it easy to create this modern composition. Featuring my Dreamin’ Vintage fabric collection for Art Gallery Fabrics. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet on paper.
Quilt finishes at 58”x72”
- 20 fat eighths of print fabric (FE = 9”x22”)
- 2 1/4 yards of solid fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 3 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
1-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagram
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
*All patterns include a license to sell items made with this pattern on a small home-scale basis. This includes charity events, craft shows, Etsy, etc.*
**You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions and link for downloading the pattern. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder. Please note the link expires after 3 downloads, so be sure to save the pattern to your computer!**