Create twelve blocks using half-squares triangles, discover the possibilities they provide. By the time you finish this quilt, you’ll be more than comfortable adding half-square triangles to your quilting projects! We'll explore two different methods for creating HSTs as well.
Quilt finishes at 54”x67”.
- 8 fat quarters of print fabric
- 1 1/4 yards of solid background fabric
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 1 3/4 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
7-page PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions
*All patterns include a license to sell items made with this pattern on a small home-scale basis. This includes charity events, craft shows, Etsy, etc.*
**You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions and link for downloading the pattern. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder. Please note the link expires after 3 downloads, so be sure to save the pattern to your computer!**