Sweet bowties are created with the help of one of quilting’s
most beloved blocks: half-square triangles. Suitable for comfortable beginners. Finished Size: 64”x80”
This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet of paper.
- 20 fat eighths of print fabric (FE = 9”x22”)
- 3 3/4 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 5/8 yard of binding fabric
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage requirements
- Cutting instructions
- Construction instructions
If you would prefer a paper copy of this pattern, order here.
*You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions and link for downloading the pattern. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder. Please note the link expires after 3 downloads, so be sure to save the pattern to your computer!*